Wednesday, July 7, 2010

First Impressions

1st glance, not a terrible table. Nobody I recognize. I play lightly ........and then I dip a toe. 8th hand w k/j.

4 callers. Flop k/j/4. I bet 900. Guy reraises.

I fold. Ugh. Been aying for 21 minutes and I'm down to 28.8k.

------

Two hands ltr I call from bb w A/5. Flop 2 pair. Kid in all Adidas wear (including adidas headphone) leads out and fires twice. I smooth call both times even after I make boat on turn. He's firing dead. Completely dead. How mong do I wait to let him know. Hopefully he has something and isn't just bluffing.

River comes......10 diamonds. Maybe he made a flush? I lead. He folds. Damn. Maybe shd have waited to see if he had a 3d bullet.
Up to 31.

Niiiice. QQ in mid position. Raise. 4 callers. Flop k, rag rag. I check. Guy fires. So long lovely ladies......

Limp along. Pick up AQ in bb. Guy leads. Another guy reraises to 1100. Damn. Won't even get to see the flop. So long AQ.

Pocket 3's. 4 limpers. I'm in for 300. Last guy adds 1k. Eveybody calls. Hate to, but getting odds. Flop all high cards. Down below 30 again.

Table tougher than it appeared. Aggression everywhere. People playing big pots. One guy already below 10k. No easy money here. Need to quit typing and start watching

Ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment